- God is three distinct persons in one essence: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created good by God, but willingly fell into sin and is now corrupt in all his ways.
- Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, was sent by God into the world to take up our human nature and to die on the cross to save us from our corruption.
- God, in the Holy Spirit, kindles faith in the hearts of his chosen people so that they believe in Jesus and the redemption that he purchased.
- Jesus will one day return to the earth in power to judge both those who are alive and those who have already died. He will then make a new heaven and earth that will last forever.
We hold to the teachings of Scripture (using the King James Version in worship), also explained in the Three Forms of Unity (the Heidelberg Catechism, the Belgic Confession, and the Canons of Dordt). Download our brochure to learn more.